Jungle & Sailing Package
Come Sail Away & enjoy the Belizean Jungle with our 7 NIGHT PACKAGE!
Embark on a journey of a lifetime! Spend four nights in pure luxury in the middle of the Belize Jungle at Mamanoots Eco Resort and two nights aboard your own private sailing yacht! This one–of–a–kind package is perfect for romantic couples, friends or family members in search of an unforgettable Belize vacation experience.
You’ll spend your first 4 nights at Mamanoots where you can unpack and unwind, enjoy lazy days in the Jungle, go visit some Mayan archeological sites, zipline the longest zipline in Belize, do some waterfall rappelling or hiking before setting sail for 2 nights aboard a private 42–foot catamaran with professional Captain and Chef. Designed to satisfy personal tastes and desires, each charter sail includes visits to small islands, beautiful secluded anchorages and great sailing throughout Belize’s spectacular reef and cayes with unlimited snorkel and kayaking some of the best reefs in Belize!
Belize Jungle & Sailing Package for 2 –Persons Includes
4 Nights – At Mamanoots Eco Resort:
- Welcome at the Belize International airport and ground transportation to Mamanoots.
- 4 night accommodation in one of the Deluxe Suites
- Guided Jungle hike and waterfalls trail
- Day Tour to one of the Ancient Mayan Ruins
- Unlimited hiking and waterfalls trail exploration on own
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
3 Nights – Aboard Your all-inclusive Private Sailing Catamaran:
- Transfer from Mamanoots to Boat docks
- Private 42’ luxury Catamaran
- Captain and Chef
- All meals
- Fruits, snacks and other non-alcoholic beverages
- UNLIMITED beers and other local rums
- Snorkel gear, kayaks and other recreational equipment
- Diving available at an extra cost
- Sail north to Belize City to conveniently catch your flight back home on the last day of Sailing without further transportation
$3,800.00USD (two pax) add $1,000 for every extra person
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to Book!
View our cancellation policy here