Tikal is the most renowned Mayan Ruin in Central America, let time rewind a thousand years with a one night visit to this amazing destination. You’ll hear the howler monkeys echoing off the temples and the spider monkeys swinging tree to tree. Tikal is host to toucans and a million other creatures great and small
After enjoying the beautiful Tikal Sunrise, head back to Belize and learn more about the amazing Mayan Culture at the Xunantunich Mayan ruins, climb this amazing temple also known as the “Maiden of the Rock”. It stands 130 feet high, the second tallest Mayan ruin in Belize, and gives a panoramic view of the Cayo District, Guatemala and the Mopan River. Enjoy a delicious local lunch then later Opt to enjoy some traditional Marimba music onsite. Spend the night in a deluxe room at Aguada Hotel.
Following morning head south east to the Beautiful Placencia Peninsula, along with a stop at Belize’s longest zipline for some fun action and some waterfall rappelling at the beautiful Bocawina falls.
Reach Placencia and stay at Paradise Resort for the next 3 days to relax and enjoy the beach and sun!
- Day 1: Meet and great at the international airport, head to Tikal / Tikal Jungle Lodge
- Day 2: Tikal Sunrise Tour, head to Belize, Xunantunich/Marimba and spend night at Aguada Hotel.
- Day 3: Head south to Placencia, Zipline and Waterfall rappelling reach Paradise Hotel in Placencia Village
- Day 4: Relax, unwind and enjoy Placencia Village, the sun and the beach.
- Day 5: Snorkel trip to Laughing Bird or Silk Cayes
- Day 6: Be lazy
- Day 7: Pickup at your hotel to head back to Belize City to catch your flight
$1,400usd per person includes absolutely everything while on tours:
- Land and sea tours listed above
- Park fees
- Border fees for Guatemala
- Hotel stay and taxes
- Lunch while on tours
- Water and refreshments
**Not included are food or drinks at hotels**