You’ve decided to take a vacation to Southern Belize, but just don’t know what to do once you’re there? Let Roam Belize Travel and Tours be your knowledgeable guide.
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife SanctuaryLocated in the Stann Creek District, this nature preserve protects the forests, watersheds, and is the premier sanctuary for Jaguar preservation.
- Chocolate TourVisit the Chocolate Making Sessions where you’ll see first-hand how to make chocolate from the bean to the bar.
- Inland Blue Hole Near the city of Belmopan is the Blue Hole National Park where you’ll find clear blue pool, surrounded by hardwood trees, vines, and sheer rock walls. It’s an excellent place for swimming.
- Bocawina Zip Line and Rapelling Bocawina is the longest zip line in Belize and is easily the best place for waterfall rapelling. You’ll soar with the birds and view some amazing wildlife. Choose from three falls: Antelope Falls, Big Drop Falls, or Bocawina Falls.
- Tikal in Guatemala Even though Tikal is in Guatemala, Roam Belize has a tour to take you there. It’s the most well-known Mayan Ruin in the area. You’ll see spider monkeys and hear the Howler monkeys, along with touring the ruins.
- Xunantunich Maya Ruins It’s also known as “Maiden of the Rock”, and is the second highest ruin in Belize. Climb up to see an amazing view of the Cayo District.
- Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave The Actun Tunichil Muknal cave is where Mayans were buried. You’ll see skeletons stoneware, and ceramic relics.
- Signature Dangriga Cultural Tour This is an authentic tour offered by Roam Belize to experience local cuisine, the Gulisi Garifuna Museum, and the gallery of Maestro Pen Cayetano.
- Cave Tubing at Jaguar Paw You’ll enjoy floating on inter-tubes through the caves as you view the amazing stalagmites and stalactites.
- Luxury Sailing Known for its spectacular diving and azure Caribbean water, you’ll have to experience sailing in a luxury catamaran around the islands. Roam Belize will take you where you want to go.
- Horseback Riding One of the best ways to see Belize is by horseback. Visit a private ranch on well-trained and gentle horses.
- Monkey River Tour Sit back and take in the beauty as you ride down the Monkey River. Look out for exotic birds, iguana, and turtles as you listen for the Black Howler Monkeys.
Contact us today if you are interested in exploring southern Belize!